Are you a Professional Services Business?
That’s…NOT the “oldest profession”, or anything of that ilk
BUT (One ‘T’) :
- Accountants – lovely people
- Solicitors – salt of the earth
- Insurers – honest as the day is long
- Estate Agents – always there in a crisis
- Lettings Agents – there if the crisis persists
- Actuaries – mind bogglingly astute
- Financial Advisors – helping you save for a rainy day
and the like
Even…Bankers – yes, come on – be nice!
and these days we should also include (and I’d like to please)
Business Consultants and Lifestyle Counsellors & Coaches:
all having your or your business’s best interest at heart.
However, these professions can sometimes, so I hear…, (I would never say it myself), be considered a bit aloof, even distant or a tad stand-offish and,some of them:
Not really bothered about engaging with potential customers online
On that thing called… THE INTERNET
BUT IT’S NOT TRUE. IT CAN’T BE. SURELY?
SHOW THE WORLD THE STUFF YOU’RE MADE OFF
SHOW EVERYONE HOW APPROACHABLE YOU ARE
SHOW THEM YOU’RE A 21ST CENTURY BUSINESS
Here it comes…
Try some Blogging….
The stuff good content marketing is made of
and get yourself noticed – for all the right reasons!
Call me to further discuss what I can do to
MORE CUDDLY..or perhaps just more approachable?